Scene status?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scene status?

Hey. Question regarding scenes... I am connected to my pro hub and am able to set lutron scenes via the ScenesS1 device, which is working well. Is it possible to read from that device which scene (or scenes) are currently active? The Lutron app has the ability to show which of the set scenes are active, but I'd like to use scene status to trigger other events in HomeSeer itself. Thanks!

I only have feedback in the telnet when you activate a scene from the Lutron app, then no more feedback from the scene when it change.

Sorry

Originally posted by knaack View Post
    Hey. Question regarding scenes... I am connected to my pro hub and am able to set lutron scenes via the ScenesS1 device, which is working well. Is it possible to read from that device which scene (or scenes) are currently active? The Lutron app has the ability to show which of the set scenes are active, but I'd like to use scene status to trigger other events in HomeSeer itself. Thanks!

Comment

No problem. I was actually able to get the functionality that I was looking for with the CPS Scenemaster plugin. Works perfectly with yours.

Also, just wanted to mention that I had recently moved to HomeSeer from Vera after the Caseta Connect plugin over on their site sadly stopped being developed. Yours is working great, and the speed is MUCH faster than what I had with the Vera system (as in essentially instantaneous for 35-40 lights vs about 6-7 seconds on the Vera). Only thing I miss from the Vera/Caseta Connect setup was a built-in "press and hold" event for the buttons on the Pico remotes, but that's a very small issue when given the improved speed and stability. Thanks for all the work you've put in on this!

Comment

Working...
      X