Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pico 4B Button 3,4 does not work when pressed from HS3 Interface.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pico 4B Button 3,4 does not work when pressed from HS3 Interface.

Hi.

I recently picked up the PJ2-4B-GWH-P01 (Bright, Entertainment, Movie, Off) and I've noticed that 'Button 4' (Off) and 'Button 3' (Movie) do not work from HomeSeer Interface.

I've noticed the following when trying to troubleshoot:
    -Scenes work from the pico
    -According to the Integration Report, the status values generated by the plug-in are correct (8, 9, 10, 11 respectively).
    -Pressing pico buttons from Lutron App works.
    -The Plug-in picks up when any Pico button is pressed.
    -Viewing telnet, 'Button 4' and 'Button 3' do not show any activity when pressed while 'Button 2' and 'Button 1' show Device pressed + Output.
    -Manually entering command #DEVICE,19,10,3 followed by #DEVICE,19,10,4 via telnet activates the scene as expected.
    -Viewing debug, it appears that Button 4 and Button 3 attempt to send Device,19,1,3 rather than Device,19,10,3 or Device,19,11,3, which generates an error.

To me it seems like for some reason only the first digit for the Lutron Button Number (aka. 8, 9, 1, 1 instead of 8, 9, 10, 11) is being sent from the HomeSeer system.

Lutron Bridge SceneS1 (1-100) do not seem to have this issue.

I'm currently using plug in version 3.0.0.104 and HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows). I'm not sure if this error existed in the previous version of the plug-in.

Thanks in advance for any help or information anyone can provide.

I’ll check the program this week and get back to you.

Thank you for the information

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X