config not responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

config not responding

The plugin seems to be working (in that events are running), however, I've not been able to bring up the config screen to configure some new picos. I've restarted Homeseer and the Lutron hub a few times to no avail.

Help!

Same here, installed 3 and they do the same, I go grab a soda and wait 5 minutes. It comes up....
    Blair

HomeSeer: HS3 Pro | Blue-Iris 4 on Windows10Pro
    | Devices: 832 | Events: 211 |
    Plug-Ins: Z-Wave | RFXCOM | UltraRachio3 | Sonos
    BLLAN | BLLOCK | NetCAM | Global Cache Pro | Blue-Iris4

Comment

Yes it can take some time when you have a lot of rooms and floors, I never find a fix for it, hope in version 4 I can fix this. Just wait and the configuration page will appear.

Comment

yikes. ok will try again. It seemed to overheat my hometroller last night when I left it running. System became unresponsive then wouldn't start up!

Comment

Unfortunately, the page times out and never comes up. I have 19 devices (all switches save for one shade). Is there a limit to how many it can support? At this point, I can't get the config to come up any longer so not sure how to correct from here.

Comment

Do you have some message in the log? The limit is the hub can support 75

please post the version you use

Comment

I wouldn't think 19 would be an issue. I am running 2 Caseta controllers and 1 RA2 Select controller on this plugin with 100 devices. It does take about 3 minutes for the config page to open.

Comment

Does this matter what browser you are using?

Comment

I prefer chrome, I know it take time to open the config if you have a lot of room, floor, I never could find a way to sort this.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
                    I prefer chrome, I know it take time to open the config if you have a lot of room, floor, I never could find a way to sort this.
                    Hi Don, so i got the config page to work. and was able to add the pico dimmer. However, I am unable to turn the light on. (I am just testing it from the web interface right now.). I have debug logging on. it seems when the system is idle I am getting the following error:
                    LutronCaseta Debug ~ERROR,Enum=(1, 0x00000001)
                    And when sending a command, like "On", I get this error in the log:
                    LutronCaseta Debug Receive: ~ERROR,Enum=(5, 0x00000005)
                    Not sure where to go from here...

Comment

This’s is normal, I send a bad command to test if the Telnet is connect

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
                        This’s is normal, I send a bad command to test if the Telnet is connect
                        Ok... but when I send a command from the web control, the light does nothing. I followed to configuration instructions I believe, I have one of the 2BRL dimmer switches controlling a kitchen chandelier. From what I can tell, HS can see the light and it can tell what state it is in, but when I try to send a command from the row on the web control, like "on" or "off" nothing happens.

Comment

Working...
                        X