Server upgrade and Homeseer can no longer communicate with Lutron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server upgrade and Homeseer can no longer communicate with Lutron

I upgraded my Homeseer server and swapped out the CPU, RAM and motherboard and moved the HDD over to the new system. Everything in homeseer works except Lutron. I constantly recieve the following error
    Aug-19 9:19:29 PM LutronCaseta Waiting for Login Telnet S1: 10.0.0.143Port: 23
    Aug-19 9:19:29 PM LutronCaseta try connecting to the SmartBridgeS1 telnet IP address 10.0.0.143Port: 23

Occasionally I receive

SmartBridgeS1 telnetThe operation is not allowed on non-connected sockets.

I confirmed that the IP address of the smartbridge has not changed and that telnet is turned on. Everything worked fine until the hardware upgrade. Any thoughts?

Can you trial to log in the telnet with windows?

Comment

Yes, when I telnet to the Smartbridge at 10.0.0.143 on port 23 from the server, I do recieve a login prompt. It does take 30 seconds though before the login prompt. The login delay only occurs on windows systems. If I telnet from a linux system, the login is immediatley.

Appears similiar to this

https://forums.lutron.com/showthread...et-Login-Delay

If I create an inbound rule to allow IDENT 113 TCP traffic, the login promt returns immediately but still does not resolve the error

Comment

First are you on windows or Linux, second can you log in with the telnet

Comment

My Homeseer server is a Windows 10 system. I can login into the smartbridge with telnet using lutron/integration as the login/password

Comment

Is there any other info I can provide to assist in troubleshooting this?

Comment

I have done a compelte reinstall of windows, installed homeseer and restored my backup and plugins and still cannot connect to Lutron.....help!!!!!

If I do a clean install and simply install and config the plugin, it will connect. Once I do a restore of my backup, the plugin no longer connects.

Comment

can you verify if you some dll in the root directory of HS4 that is not suppose to be there, (Renci.SshNet.dll, Newtonsoft.Json.dll)

Comment

I ended up recreating my entire homesee database of device and events. Given that the plugin could connect and start on a fresh install before performing a restore of the backup and failed after the backup, the quickest and most efficeint method was to start from scratch. Also to note, this is on HS3 and not HS4

Comment

Working...
                  X