Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you running HS3 or HS4?

Comment

I'm using HS4. It looks like I can add my scenes numerically as if they are "statuses" to the Home/Away device..? That doesn't seem quite adequate though to express scenes because that aren't necessarily mutually exclusive. This also isn't an easily discoverable feature of the plugin... Until I saw this thread I just assumed there was no support for the built in scenes at all. The user guide mention of them could use a lot of elaboration. Even re-reading it now I don't know how I was suppose to guess to add numeric scene references as "statuses" like this.

Could we make it possible to trigger a scene as an event action? It's be even better if you could also add dimming duration to the action like you can when controlling an individual dimmer in an event.

Comment

Don’t put in the away/home. You need to add in the LutronScene device, then you will have in the events, if you don’t have a drop list see in this post how to correct.

Comment

i just used MANAGE PLUGINS in HS4 to install beta version of LutronCaseta 3.0.0.137 BETA over the non-beta version. that did add the "Reset Scenes Drop List" button to the screen, but when i click on the button, the dropdown is not getting reset. Please advise what I may be missing so that i may add many scenes in the Lutron Caseta iPad app, and efficiently be able to have HS updated to make available those new scenes. thank you
          Attached Files

Comment

below is my screen AFTER installing the beta, but the button does not appear to work, and nothing shows in the log

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	33
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	1613023

Comment

Working...
            X