Does Caseta plugin work with RA2 Select

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Caseta plugin work with RA2 Select

RA2 Select appears to be in the Caseta family and has Telnet capabilities like the bridge pro. I have RA2 (RRD-PRO) switches and dimmers and need to control them with a Z-Wave keypad.

Can I do it with one of your plugins?

Originally posted by homeseer@wwward.com View Post
    RA2 Select appears to be in the Caseta family and has Telnet capabilities like the bridge pro. I have RA2 (RRD-PRO) switches and dimmers and need to control them with a Z-Wave keypad.

Can I do it with one of your plugins?
    I don't think the select publishes anything over telnet. You need the main repeater.

Comment

Yes the RA2 Select use the same plug-in as the Caseta, you will be able to control your device with the Telnet.

Comment

I am using both Ra2 Select and Caseta on the same plugin. Works Great

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	322
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	1419657

You guys are referring to this? I didn't think this had telnet integration.

Comment

Yes it does, same as the Caseta.

The TCP Address should match the address of the Caseta/RA2 Select. Port 23 is used for the telnet session between the driver and Caseta/RA2 Select.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
              Yes it does, same as the Caseta.

The TCP Address should match the address of the Caseta/RA2 Select. Port 23 is used for the telnet session between the driver and Caseta/RA2 Select.
              Well this is news to me.

i ended up buying the main repeater for use with the Lutron motion sensors.

so you’re telling me I could if got select and paired up the motion sensors instead ?

Comment

There's two Lutron Caseta bridges (a pro and non-pro). How about the RA2 Select? Is there only one bridge, and what is its model number?

Comment

The Select have only one model: RR-SEL-REP2

Comment

Working...
                  X