Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this Caseta plugin still supported by the developer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Caseta plugin still supported by the developer?

Hi;

I am considering trying out some Lutron Caseta stuff with my existing HS4/Zwave home installation. But the latest full release is from 4/2020 and the beta is from 11/27/2020 (and hasnt become an official release in the 2+ years since it went into Beta.) Is this plugin actively supported? Is development continuing so that new (and future) lutron equipment will work correctly? Will there be an HS4 version ever?

Thanks
    andrew

It appears not. Disappointing. I have a couple of switches I've not got around to using yet and am interested in testing it as well.

Comment

At the moment the plug in is working with all the fonction that we can control with the telnet, as of the HS4 ill but don’t know when I’ll do.

If need to add functionality I’ll do modify the code.

Comment

Hi DonMor
        I am using your plugin for RA2 (HS4) and it is working so far. My concern is if this plug-in is not maintained, it eventually will start to have the issues. In addition, I am helping friend of mine with his new house automation and need to make a choice: Lutron Caseta (or RA2 sel) vs Z-wave. I really like Lutron Caseta options (we will need to install at least 2 bridges to have >75 devices and coverage), especially with new Dive dimmer for Caseta. But.....are you going to support it in the future? :-)

Thanks

Comment

Hi
          I’m still maintained the plugin and will support any new feature if need. I’m using it in many house.

Comment

Working...
          X