Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way to configure and run multiple instances of the plugin (so that each instance communicates/controls a specific qs processor)? I have 3 qs processors (two for lights and one for shades) that I need to control. Thanks.

Comment

Any instructions on setting this up with QSE-CI-NWK-E? I've readdressed the unit and put that IP into your program and used user/pswrd as NWK which are the defaults and I can telnet into it with. Question is the unit was programmed by electrician when installed and scenes are already programed. I don't want to cause any programing in the unit to be lost. Customer would just like to see the devices and control them through Homeseer app not build scenes and such. Your interface has boxes to "reset" this or that and then select system create. This makes my a bit weary as I don't anything to stop working that is already there. please advise.

Thanks

Comment

Don’t worry, you can’t change anything with this Plugins in your QS, the reset is for homeseer only graphics or name in homeseer.

after you enter the IP, user and pwd, enable the plugin after click create device, bingo you can control all the QS with homeseer.

Comment

I changed all network settings for theQSE-CI-NWK-E so it is on the correct subnet. I can telnet into the device and when i do i can see activity on the unit as people use the devices. I cannot however get the plug in to work with the unit. In the logs it shows "Start Importing", "connected to the telnet IP address: 10.10.10.70Port: 23", "Now try to Log in Lutron", "Lost connection with Telnet", "Error Creating device process stop :The operation has timed out" and then "Finish Importing". No matter what configuration I get the same. Any suggestions? I'd like to make sure this is going to work before I buy it for the customer.

Comment

When you press create it is normal the telnet connection lost, Can you post a picture of you config page

Comment

Screen shot attached

Thanks
              Greg

Comment

Here is the log file as well

Greg

Comment

did you try with the user: lutron and the password integration ?

Comment

I did try your xml, and it process normally, try to export with chrome with your IP to see if you can import it, maybe a firewall block the port 80.

Comment

Is there a way to run Lutron Scheduled events manually (not events in homeseer involving Lutron devices, I mean schedules in the Lutron controller)? Schedules don't seem to appear in Homeseer, so I'm guessing know, but could it be done? I have a number of scheduled events that I leave disabled and they allow me to control a lighting state across the entire home (unfortunately the installer locked down the system and they are out of business) so until I go to a Lutron class and get access to the software to unlock the system the only way for me to do broad changes is through schedules.

UPDATE: Nevermind, they don't show up as devices, but you can find them in the events section...

Comment

Ok, some new questions:

1. Guess if I have scheduled events I can't run them - which is the logical thing - but is there a way to enable or disable timeclock/scheduled events through the plugin (in a future update)?

2. When a real scheduled even executes and lighting states change, it doesn't seem that the devices in Homeseer show the status change (e.g. I have a everything off at 12:39AM event - when I wake up in the morning my HSTouch tablets and even devices in HS still show their last levels before that event ran)

3. I created an event to run every 15 minutes to poll Lutron QS I get an error, "Error executing action: Index was outside the bounds of the array." - I turned on debugging and it seems it may only be happening for one device - I get a bunch of successful polls like
                        LutronQS Debug Receive: ~DEVICE,17,83,9,0
                        So my question is, is there a way to figure out what is failing?

4. Is changing the location 1 and location 2 ok in this plugin? I changed one of these before I started noticing these issues. I tried getting the plugin to rename them back and though it looked like it went through the process, nothing changed, my changes stayed.

Apologies for so many questions, just really getting deep into using the plugin now.

G

Comment

I'd like to use a keypad button to trigger an event in HomeSeer. But I don't see how to access the keypads. All the lights loaded as devices, but I don't see the keypads or know how to access those. In the Lutron RA support page it shows all the buttons etc. Can I access those in Lutron QS also?

Comment

Anyone know if there is a plug in for the Lutron Homeworks Series 4?

Comment

Working...
                            X