New error after converting to HS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New error after converting to HS4

Hi... After a relatively smooth conversion to HS4, I am getting tons of these errors in the log file:

4/16/2021 5:10:51 PM HomeSeer Warning Device LUTRONQS Room MAIN_REPEATER is set a feature but points to a non existent device, try the repair option in setup

4/16/2021 5:10:51 PM HomeSeer Warning Device Basement Basement Suite Basement Bed By Lightwell is set a feature but points to a non existent device, try the repair option in setup

As far as I can tell, the lutron devices are working fine in terms of controlling things, but I don't what this problem is. Any ideas? These could be updates from the Lutron system for occupancy sensors. I don't see a "repair" option on the config screen.

I am running 3.0.0.112 Beta.

thx!

This is a message from HS4 not the plug-in, try the repair in hs4 setup and give us feedback

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply!

That seems to have made the device display much clearer! All the errors seem to have disappeared except for these three:

Device Basement Basement Suite Basement Bed By Hall is set a feature but points to a non existent device, try the repair option in setup

Device Basement Basement Suite Basement Bed By Lightwell is set a feature but points to a non existent device, try the repair option in setup

Device Basement Basement Suite Basement Bed Bath is set a feature but points to a non existent device, try the repair option in setup

What is it exactly complaining about?

Comment

I tried it again, and am not seeing any more errors.

Comment

I don’t know this is the first time I see this

Comment

Working...
          X