Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lutron Grafik QS

Hello

I have the Lutron Grafik QS at a friend's house and he wants to integrate it with Homeseer , i have zero experience with RF so i wanted to know how to do that ? will this plugin work ? i downloaded the trial but it wants IP and i don't think the Lutron installed is connected to any network .

I know i need an RF Module and i found one on vesternet but i'm still not sure , can anyone help ?

I attached the Lutron QS model
    Attached Files

I think you need the QS RS-232/Ethernet interface, but not sure if it is compatible with your current system, I can double check to be sure this is the model you need to communicate with Hs3. But you will need to find if this module well be compatible with your module

Comment

Thanks DonMor

I thought i can control this using RF , didn't know it had an ethernet interface but what you said makes more sense .

So if i get this interface ( and it's working with my system ) this means i can see the lights using homeseer ?

I thought i can scan for the RF lights using the USB RF Interface i get

Comment

Originally posted by rmohsen View Post
        Thanks DonMor

I thought i can control this using RF , didn't know it had an ethernet interface but what you said makes more sense .

So if i get this interface ( and it's working with my system ) this means i can see the lights using homeseer ?

I thought i can scan for the RF lights using the USB RF Interface i get
        For RF I think your best bet is to add the Radio Ra 2 Main Repeater and I think for HomeSeer you also need the Lutron connect bridge. Might be costly to integrate that. But then you would also have the core components to expand into Radio Ra 2 throughout your home if you wanted to... (Assuming you have a QS version Grafik Eye)

Comment

Working...
        X