Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setting LED state of SeeTouch not working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting LED state of SeeTouch not working?

I am finally getting around to doing a bit more advanced programming with the RA2 plugin and for some odd reason I can't seem to control the LED states of any SeeTouch buttons.
    When I send the Led On command I get the following Debug strings:

Dec-17 1:47:15 PM LutronRA2 Debug Command Send SEETOUCH_KEYPAD: #DEVICE,41,9,4
    Dec-17 1:47:15 PM LutronRA2 Debug Command Send SEETOUCH_KEYPAD: #DEVICE,41,9,3

That appears to be a Button press followed by a Button release, but I would have expected an Action 9 (Set/Get LED state).

What am I doing wrong or is this a bug?

- Thomas

This simulate the samething as if you press the seetouch buttons, if all the conditions you program in RA2 software ex: lamp1 = 100% and lamp2 = 50% then the led will light.

if you want to control the led it is possible but i'll need to add it to the plugin in a future version.

Can you tell me the usage of controling le led?

Comment

I am using a SeeTouch button to control a zwave device. I want the button LED to stay on when pressed (turning the zwave device on) and turn off next time I press it...

Comment

I'll add in the next ver. the possibility to control the led in the events.

Comment

Great. Let me know if I can help testing in any way.

Also, I guess I am a bit confused as the current button events has a LED On, LED Off and Press command. Is there a difference?

Comment

the Seetouch led on/off can now be control in the events with the version 93

Comment

Wow - that was super fast!
              Just upgraded to v93 and tested the LED on/off commands and it works like a charm!

Thanks a million for the quick replies and turn-around!

Comment

Working...
              X