seeTouch keypad raise lower buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seeTouch keypad raise lower buttons

Hi, I'm currently evaluating HomeSeer, and so far it seems pretty powerful. However, I'm having problems with one particular use case. I have W6BRL seeTouch keypads where I've hooked up the raise/lower buttons to control some Serena shades. This is currently being done with another Home Automation software since RA2 won't talk to Serena. I'm trying to replicate this same functionality in HS3 but haven't been able to figure out how. It seems the RA2 plugin will only trigger off of the regular buttons with LEDs. Can you trigger an event when the raise/lower buttons are pressed? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Awesome! Thank you very much.

Comment

Can you test the ver. 98, it should work, you will need to click the created devices in the config after updating to the new version

Comment

Thanks for the quick turnaround. I tried version 98 and was able to get the raise/lower buttons to work. I did have some trouble getting the Raise/Dim devices to show for all the keypads, but looks like everything is working now. Thanks for all your work! I definitely decided to go with HomeSeer; already ordered the HomeTroller.

Comment

You may need to checked the button reset name to create the button missing

Comment

So after playing around with it, I think I understand when it does and doesn't create the Raise/Dim devices. If the buttons are programmed as "Raise/Lower last button pressed" within RadioRa2, then the plugin will successfully create the Raise/Dim devices. I can repeatedly delete the Raise/Dim devices in HS, go to Config, click Systems Create New Devices, and the Raise/Dim devices will be re-created. However, if I change the programming to "Raise/Lower programmed devices", the plugin no longer creates Raise/Dim devices. Checking Reset Name or Reset Button Name don't seem to change anything.

Right now my work around is to first program the buttons as "Raise/Lower last button pressed" to get the plugin to create the Raise/Dim devices and then change the programming back to "Raise/Lower programmed devices".

Comment

Fix in ver. 99
                Last edited by DonMor; May 31, 2018, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X