thermostat operating state supported?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thermostat operating state supported?

wondering if thermostat operating state is supported with this plugin? I'm debating dumping the rest of my zwave equipment, but the one thing I like about the gocontrol tstats is that operating state is instantly reported.

Thanks!

The thermostat I use is do reply as fast as the outer device of ra2 the one I use is Clear Connect RF Touch pro

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
      The thermostat I use is do reply as fast as the outer device of ra2 the one I use is Clear Connect RF Touch pro
      sorry, trying to understand your response... sounds like it does support the operating state instant reporting?
      Also, can you help me understand what I need to expand my Ra2 setup with a few thermostats? Do they talk with the main repeater, or do I need separate hardware? Also, are they supported in essentials?

Thanks! This plugin rocks btw! Never misses a beat!

edit: nevermind, looks like the hvac controller isnt required if using a regular t-stat like you suggested (according to this doc): http://www.lutron.com/TechnicalDocum...y/367-2020.pdf

Comment

Correct, the TouchPRO Wireless™ thermostat is a Honeywell thermostat with the ra2 clear connect who communicate directly to the main repeater.

Comment

I'm having some issues with the TouchPRO thermostat that I ordered to test things out. Particularly when I go to do something like change the Fan Mode to 'On' - the HVAC is replying (so I know the command is going through), but devices aren't updating in HS with the proper values. Fan Mode and Fan State both stay where they're at and don't change. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
          X