Second RR2 system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second RR2 system?

Apologies if this is answered somewhere, but how do you implement this plugin with more than one RadioRa2 system?
    I have two main repeaters but don't have the inclusive software so they are set up as two independent systems.
    Thanks.

Yes, this is already ask, I'll work on this beginning of November

Comment

DonMor: Thanks so much for the fast response! I'm new so I figured I was missing something.

Comment

Any luck getting this plugin to work with a second system / second instance of the PI?

Comment

I’m working on it, this one is not sample but getting there.

Comment

You can try the beta ver.105, will wait for your feedback.

Comment

Sorry - I just now saw your reply. I'll get it loaded and let you know. Thanks.

Comment

Well, it says:
                Install/Update of package LutronRA2 failed.
                Do I need to uninstall the current one first? will that mess up my devices / events?

Comment

Try desable, restart HS and install. It did append to me with other plugin.

Comment

Thanks - that worked.
                    I was able to get it up and running. I only have two devices on that repeater (I'd consolidated when only one could connect). I'll start moving stuff over and report back if there are any issues.

Thanks again for implementing this.

Comment

After using this for a couple of weeks with two hubs, everything seems to be working fine.

I don't have the inclusive software for RR2 yet so the second repeater was just to make room for more devices. I've kept all the keypads and all devices controlled by keypads on the original repeater and the second one has less-used devices such as closet lights with occupancy sensors (HS3 turns them off when leaving the house and some have voice control but that's about it for automation). Also bathroom lights that have occupancy sensors. Between 5 closets and 3 bathrooms, it freed up almost 20 devices on my main repeater. Also the Lutron occupancy sensors are great so I was able to stop using a slow-response Z wave motion sensor and switch to lutron which is much faster.

Thanks again

Comment

Thank you for your feedback

Comment

Working...
                        X