Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sivoia QS roller 100 shade interface to HS3 - correct subforum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sivoia QS roller 100 shade interface to HS3 - correct subforum?

I'm not sure if this is the place to post, but here goes. I need to interface to a Lutron Sivioa QS roller 100 from HS3. I have z-wave, but it looks like a wired interface is good for these roller shades. From document Sivioa QS roller 100 page 2 it appears several interfaces are available.

"EDUs seamlessly integrate with Lutron lighting control, GRAFIK Eye QS, without a separate interface Contact closure, R232, and ethernet available to integrate with A/V equipment such as timeclocks and security systems."

From attached document "Sivoia QS Installation Instructions" page 6 it shows a 4-pin connector with 24V, ground, and two MUX pins which are presumable serial communications. How do I interface this with HS3? Can a wire an RS-232 module to these pins? Somehow interface one of the QA modules from Lutron between this and HS3? Contact closure?

This Lutron stuff is new to me, please advise. It isn't clear I need the Lutron RA2 radio as I don't really intend to do anything else with Lutron other than roller shades. Also I don't understand QS vs. RA2 vs. Caseta and other Lutron stuff.
    Attached Files

Does anybody know anything about interfacing this Sivoia stuff to HS3???

Comment

What I read in the documentation it look like it is not compatible with the RA2 or QS ClearConnect, I can be wrong, but this is what I read in the documentation. You will need to contact an expert that work with the EDU to see if you can connect the GRAFIK Eye QS EDU with an RA2 or QS.

Comment

Working...
      X