HS4 - Bug Displaying 'Last' Icon on the Devices Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 - Bug Displaying 'Last' Icon on the Devices Page

Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.4.0 (Windows)
    Plugins Installed: EasyTrigger 3.0.0.72,Harmony Hub 4.0.11.0,LutronRA2 3.0.0.129,MeiKu 3.2.0.10,Z-Wave 3.0.2.4

LutronRa2 Beta 3.0.0.129

I installed 2 rrd-pro dimmers over the weekend. It's possible (even likely) I had improperly defined, and never activated, but transferred one/both of those switches before I actually installed them. After I installed the 2 dimmer and ran the 'Systems Create All New Devices That Don't Exist' (?again?) one of them dimmers shows up correctly on the devices page, one of them the 'last' icon is "wrong"

Click image for larger version

Name:	buggy.png
Views:	113
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	1417835

On an unrelated topic about the 'last' button....

I also tried to use 'last' but couldn't get it to work like I hoped, and it left me perplexed.

In the ra2 software I set the switch press to go to 'last' instead of to a fixed %. If I turned on the dimmer (this was an rrd-6nd) adjusted the brightness using the physical dimmer buttons, turned it off, then turned it on it would come back at the level I had from the physical buttons. I then, using this plugin turned the light to a different % and turned it off (using the software). If I click the 'last' button the light came on to the level I set in the plugin (so far so good.) But if I walk over to the switch and push the physical button the light comes on to the brightness I selected using the physical buttons. Not the brightness of the 'last' value in homeseer. It acts as if the switch has a 'last' state tied to the physical dimmer buttons which isn't updated when the brightness is changed via the integration. Do you experience this as well? I haven't tested to see if the rrd-pro act the same way as my test rrd-6nd.

Thank you so so much for this amazing plugin!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by eparis View Post
    Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.4.0 (Windows)
    Plugins Installed: EasyTrigger 3.0.0.72,Harmony Hub 4.0.11.0,LutronRA2 3.0.0.129,MeiKu 3.2.0.10,Z-Wave 3.0.2.4

LutronRa2 Beta 3.0.0.129

I installed 2 rrd-pro dimmers over the weekend. It's possible (even likely) I had improperly defined, and never activated, but transferred one/both of those switches before I actually installed them. After I installed the 2 dimmer and ran the 'Systems Create All New Devices That Don't Exist' (?again?) one of them dimmers shows up correctly on the devices page, one of them the 'last' icon is "wrong"
    Try in the config page the "Reset Button Name to RA2 default:" and you can use the ID (see the address of the device ex.: LutronRA2-Output-67, 67 is the ID) of the switch to reset only the one missing LAST
    [/QUOTE]

Click image for larger version

Name:	buggy.png
Views:	113
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	1417835

On an unrelated topic about the 'last' button....

I also tried to use 'last' but couldn't get it to work like I hoped, and it left me perplexed.

In the ra2 software I set the switch press to go to 'last' instead of to a fixed %. If I turned on the dimmer (this was an rrd-6nd) adjusted the brightness using the physical dimmer buttons, turned it off, then turned it on it would come back at the level I had from the physical buttons. I then, using this plugin turned the light to a different % and turned it off (using the software). If I click the 'last' button the light came on to the level I set in the plugin (so far so good.) But if I walk over to the switch and push the physical button the light comes on to the brightness I selected using the physical buttons. Not the brightness of the 'last' value in homeseer. It acts as if the switch has a 'last' state tied to the physical dimmer buttons which isn't updated when the brightness is changed via the integration. Do you experience this as well? I haven't tested to see if the rrd-pro act the same way as my test rrd-6nd.

Thank you so so much for this amazing plugin![/QUOTE]

Never try the last instead of fixed function with the Lutron software, when i get a chance I'll explore it.

Comment

"Reset Button Name to RA2 default" worked exactly like you said. Again, thank you everything!

Comment

Working...
      X