Devices not showing up in Events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devices not showing up in Events?

New to the radioRA2 plug-in, so apologies in advance if I’m just doing something dim…

Running HS4 PRO with the HS3 radioRA2 plugin. I’ve added 4 devices to my Lutron system. Two are on/off switches and two are dimmers (10ND and 6D). Both switches are in an area that should be covered. My main repeater and both dimmers are on an auxiliary repeater.

All devices seemed to import fine and I’m able to control them all manually through the homeseer interface. But when I try to include the dimmers in an event, they don’t show up, either by search or in the drop down menu. No problems with adding the switches to a scene at all.

Any thoughts? Am I missing something dumb?

On the Plugin Config Page is there a button to seperate Parent / Child? I think this was necessary for me to get the devices to show up in events. I think I am running the Beta plugin now so this button is gone.

Comment

Hmmm, I don’t see anything in the plug-in config page re parent/child. And I just realized I misspoke. One of the switches that is showing up is also a dimmer, so that’s not the issue.

eta, interesting…as I was testing, I just noticed the Lutron specific actions in the events tab. So I can select a Lutron specific action and ‘send custom fade’ and they show up. I can’t seem to initially edit the fade time, but I can at least select on/off/dim%. And when I save I can go back and add a fade time. Nice! So maybe a feature…

Comment

Working...
      X