RA3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RA3

Is there any plug-in that can be used with RA3 at this point or is LEAP pretty much killing development with HomeSeer for RA3 ?

I don't think it is LEAP so much as the fact that Lutron has not published the RA3 API yet.

Comment

I don't think Lutron will make the RA3 integration available to the public, my guest is LEAP

Comment

I think they want to have tighter control of Integration but not stifle it. They might be more open to working with Homeseer directly than an individual Plug-In author for example. I speculate there will also be unauthorized reverse engineering stuff eventually on platforms like Home Assistant. Crestron and Control4 probably already have early access because they align with the dealer only target for RA3. I think Lutron would prefer DIY platforms to stick to Caseta Pro. Don't know if a platform like Hue might be supported to enhance dealer options for RA3 installations or if they expect that integration to live in the Crestron / C4 partnerships.

Comment

Any update on thinking around RA3 for HomeSeer. Current Insteon user that just ordered a HomeSeer to bring life back to that system, but thinking about longer term solutions and RA3 has piqued my interest.

Comment

Working...
          X