X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
    Please post a screen shot, I don't understand what you mean
    I did, in post #12, above in this thread.

Here's a shot of the Status tab.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hybrid range 1.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1279445

The device has always been set to LED Switched, so I don't know how HS3 decided to use the slider setup.

Comment

I'm assuming I can 'correct' this by removing the Include Values check and the start/end range. It just seems odd the device got set up this way. I'm assuming it's been that way for a while, I'm just now noticing it.

Comment

I'll pm you

Comment

Yes you can delete it, something I don't understand is your device type string is appliance module, this is correct but should not have the dim,

Comment

Can you try this before you delete set the Id to 68 instead of all and check reset graphics, then import to see if it remove the dim

Comment

An other way to reset an ID is to go to the property of the device in the LutronRA2 tab and press Reset Graphics.
              Attached Files

Comment

Don—the Radio RA2 Essentials software has the ability to have a light turn on to its last level. Is there a way to have that option in HS3? I know I can accomplish this with a virtual device that remembers the last level, but if it could be native to the plugin, it would save the effort of setting that up on each device. I think Zwave devices also have this native ability. Thanks.

Comment

Please guide me, I never sad this

Comment

Originally posted by DonMor View Post
                    Please guide me, I never sad this
                    I’m not sure what you mean. I’m trying to find out if you could add an option to the plug in that would allow the light level to be set to its last level. This would be used in an event that turned on the light.

Comment

I’ll work to integrate the last level as soon I’m finishing the multi-instance.

Comment

Originally posted by socalsharky View Post

I’m not sure what you mean. I’m trying to find out if you could add an option to the plug in that would allow the light level to be set to its last level. This would be used in an event that turned on the light.
                        I did incorporate the Last function in the beta ver. 106.

Comment

Working...
                        X