No announcement yet.

Magic Color Controllers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RK15 Ok that's great. I will need to create a new beta version to set your colours. Give me a hour or so

Comment

thanks

Comment

RK15, I have just posted v1.0.0.255 Beta, please upgrade and once the plugin has started and initial discovery is done, please goto the settings and choose LegacyRgbWarmwhiteCoolwhite for your device type. once changed try to set the colour. and additionally please again to set he warm/cool white values. I am hoping that all will work. but if the whites have stopped working please let me know.

Comment

all the color sliders and colour picker works but the whites have stopped working.

Comment

Ok nw but that will take me longer to unpick.
            ​​​​​​ Leave me with it and I will update you when I have a new beta.

Comment

RK15 I have release Beta 1.0.0.257. i think this version will fix it for you.

Comment

Beta 1.0.0.257 dose not change the whites, the sliders move but the numbers do not change

Comment

RK15 ok very strange. Do you get any errors in the logs? Can I also confirm that the colours still work in this version

Comment

The whites change the number in the log but dose not change on screen and lights do not turn on , the color are still working

Comment

RK15, I was scratching my head there for a while, looking at the code i was thinking that should work, however the issue was that i forgot to edit a whole bunch of commands around the sliders and buttons on the devices to include the new device type. Sorry, but without a device to test against i'm releasing the versions based on theory from my side

anyway v1.0.0.259 should now, i'm pretty certain, work for you.

Comment

nothing works now
                        Attached Files

Comment

if there is a different rgb cw ww controller that work with your pi let me know and I will get the one u have working in the pi

Comment

I don't 100% know yet about the RGB CW WW controllers yet. I know how to get yours working I just need to review the code again. Also just double check that your device type is set to LegacyRgbWarmwhiteCoolwhite if it is then the issue is most likely the method I used to optimise the code as I'm using a replacement method dependant on if you are setting RGB or CW/WW

I will just expand function as I think this is what has broken it. I will review my code again and repost..

Comment

Yes it is set to LegacyRgbWarmwhiteCoolwhite

Comment

RK15 are you getting the following error in your log when attempting to set the colour or white values

"only device types RgbWarmwhiteCoolwhite & LegacyRgbWarmwhiteCoolwhite has white2"

Comment

Working...
                                X