Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuzzysb
    replied
    There is development, i have a couple of outstanding feature requests to complete. my free time at the ent is limited so the development time is slower. But at this moment I am working on including these into HS4 plugin update as Homeseer have recently announced it for developers to update.

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    Originally posted by Superzite View Post

Think you need to explain what you mean....

I can see that there is no respons form fuzzysb after july 31st, that is the reason for my question..
    My bad, I read that as Aug 31st. Fuzzy may have gotten tied up but generally he is responsive and he is still working on the plugin (he made a bunch of fixes for my unit a bit back, so its a bit normal for him to pop in when he needs to). Was there a unit that wasn't working for you, or just wanted to know if there was an upgrade path for the future?

Leave a comment:

• Superzite
    replied
    Originally posted by bsobel View Post

There is literally a post from the developer as the first post in this group until you posted this, did you read the group at all?
    Think you need to explain what you mean....

I can see that there is no respons form fuzzysb after july 31st, that is the reason for my question..

Leave a comment:

• bsobel
    replied
    Originally posted by Superzite View Post
    Hi
    Is there any development on this plugin ?
    Interesting in the plug in but dont want to pay if it is not developed..
    There is literally a post from the developer as the first post in this group until you posted this, did you read the group at all?

Leave a comment:

• Superzite
    started a topic Development

Development

Hi
    Is there any development on this plugin ?
    Interesting in the plug in but dont want to pay if it is not developed..
Working...
X