RGBWW V1 and V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RGBWW V1 and V2

Hi FuzzySB, I have an existing Magichome installation with numerous V3 devices but also a bunch of RGBWW V1 and V2;
    The native Magichome app works flawlessly with all versions

I'd like to purchase the plugin but don't want to replace half of my controllers;
    Especially that the actual version of controllers is rarely identified when ordering.

Any technical reason for not supporting V1 and V2?
    Anything I can do to help (logs, etc.) implement it ?

Thanks for your help!

is the problem that it doesnt discover the v1 & v2 bulbs?

Comment

Either not discovered or not responding to any of the templates.

Comment

Try this version, just replacethe exe and then replace the dll in the bin directory. the v1 & v2 are slow to respond to discovery and connectivity, and they are specific for ports, but i hope this will work for you. i advise you change the timeout to 10000 (10 seconds) in the settings it will take longer to do the discovery, but you should hopefully start seeing them appear. let me know how you get on and i will add to the updater.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzysb View Post
          Try this version, just replacethe exe and then replace the dll in the bin directory. the v1 & v2 are slow to respond to discovery and connectivity, and they are specific for ports, but i hope this will work for you. i advise you change the timeout to 10000 (10 seconds) in the settings it will take longer to do the discovery, but you should hopefully start seeing them appear. let me know how you get on and i will add to the updater.
          I'm not the OP, but I do have 3 v2 controllers that work great in the android app.

When I tried the published homseer magichome plugin version, it discovered all 3. However, many of the features didn't work besides on/off. I'm using RGBWW strips.

I tried your beta version published above, and set the timeout to 10000ms. However, now it says network is unreachable, even though the only thing that changed was installing the files above as you asked.

Code:
          Apr-25 18:08:14 DEBUG Writing the Send/Receive Timeout to 10000 to the MagicHome config file MagicHome.ini
          06:08:14:9109:[MagicHome]->DEBUG Writing the Send/Receive Timeout to 10000 to the MagicHome config file MagicHome.ini
          Apr-25 18:08:16 DEBUG MagicHome Device Discovery Inititated.
          06:08:16:9904:[MagicHome]->DEBUG MagicHome Device Discovery Inititated.
          Apr-25 18:08:17 DEBUG Running Discovery on all Nics and will target broadcast address 255.255.255.255
          06:08:17:0919:[MagicHome]->DEBUG Running Discovery on all Nics and will target broadcast address 255.255.255.255
          Apr-25 18:08:52 DEBUG MagicHome Device Poll Inititated.
          06:08:52:5594:[MagicHome]->DEBUG MagicHome Device Poll Inititated.
          Apr-25 18:08:52 DEBUG Running Discovery and will target broadcast address 255.255.255.255
          06:08:52:5604:[MagicHome]->DEBUG Running Discovery and will target broadcast address 255.255.255.255
          Apr-25 18:08:52 ERROR Unable to discover any devices, the error was: Network is unreachable
          06:08:52:5613:[MagicHome]->ERROR Unable to discover any devices, the error was: Network is unreachable
          Any advice? Any logs I can provide to help you resolve this? I'm using the free trial of your plugin on HS4 Beta. If we can get this to work, I'll purchase it.

Comment

Working...
          X