Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donstephens
    replied
    Yep, works great. I'll ignore the error messages in the log.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• fuzzysb
    replied
    These devices are unreliable and occasionally send double or partial responses back we cannot parse. I dismay that error in the log. But at that point retry the operation. These errors are normal in operation. But the device should be responding to requests?

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Got it working but now i'm getting an error message:
    Nov-29 8:10:43 PM MagicHome ERROR Unable to update the status of device with IP 192.168.42.27 and Mac Address F0FE6B312254, the error reported was: Controller sent wrong number of bytes while getting status, the number of bytes received was 28 however we were expecting 14 ,the values received were { 129, 4, 35, 97, 33, 31, 166, 166, 166, 255, 3, 0, 0, 61, 129, 4, 35, 97, 33, 31, 166, 166, 166, 255, 3, 0, 0, 61, }
    Could I have got the device set incorrectly in the config?

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Thanks for the response. Apparently I had not installed the latest vb.net runtime. Installed that and now up and running.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzysb
    replied
    Hi, i haven't seen this personally myself. does the log show any error? and are you using Windows or Linux, if you are using linux make sure you install mono-complete

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    started a topic INFO:plugin start is pending

INFO:plugin start is pending

I am trying this plugin out but can't seem to get it to run. When I first installed it the log reported a successful download but then hangs. The interface page shows the above message that it's status is 'INFOlugin start is pending'

I have deleted the plugin and tried to reinstall it to no success. Any ideas?

Thanks
Working...
X