Trying to run on HS4 Pi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to run on HS4 Pi

Is any one running this on a pi with HS4.
    Im getting this error
    ERROR Unable to discover any devices, the error was: Network is unreachable
    It may not run on this yet.
    Will there be an update to get it to work
    Thanks

Would really like to get this going as I use about 8 sets of led strips through the house as my main lighting.

Just to add a bit more info if it helps from the error log.
    10/15/2020 10:37:05 AM Legacy-Plugin MagicHome ERROR Unable to discover any devices, the error was: Network is unreachable
    10/15/2020 10:37:05 AM Legacy-Plugin MagicHome DEBUG Running Discovery and will target broadcast address 255.255.255.255
    10/15/2020 10:37:05 AM Legacy-Plugin MagicHome DEBUG MagicHome Device Poll Inititated.

Comment

are you guys connecting via Wifi or Ethernet, if Wifi, any chance you could test the other?

Comment

Ok Ill try and have a look tomorrow. Thanks

Comment

Hi
          I connected it to the wired network and it still comes up with the same error although it takes a little longer for the error message to come up.

Comment

can you get me the log entries please

because if it is set to debug and still only shows

10/15/2020 10:37:05 AM Legacy-Plugin MagicHome ERROR Unable to discover any devices, the error was: Network is unreachable
            10/15/2020 10:37:05 AM Legacy-Plugin MagicHome DEBUG Running Discovery and will target broadcast address 255.255.255.255
            10/15/2020 10:37:05 AM Legacy-Plugin MagicHome DEBUG MagicHome Device Poll Inititated.

then the plugin is failing to detect your NIC as a standard NIC via .Net. have you installed mono-complete?

Comment

I havent installed mono-complete.
              I will look in to that today.
              I guess that is a PI program.

Comment

I Have Installed Mono-complete now
                This is what I get now

10/19/2020 6:11:44 PM Legacy-Plugin MagicHomeERROR Unable to discover any devices, the error was: Network is unreachable
                10/19/2020 6:11:44 PM Legacy-Plugin MagicHome DEBUG Running Discovery and will target broadcast address 255.255.255.255
                10/19/2020 6:11:44 PM Legacy-Plugin MagicHome DEBUG MagicHome Device Poll Inititated.
                10/19/2020 6:10:35 PM Legacy-Plugin MagicHome DEBUG Running Discovery on all Nics and will target broadcast address 255.255.255.255
                10/19/2020 6:10:35 PM Legacy-Plugin MagicHome DEBUG MagicHome Device Discovery Inititated.

Comment

I have tried on wired and wireless with the same results

Comment

Just wondered if there was any news on this issue as I only have 17 days left on my trail for HS4 and dont want to purchase if its not going to work. Thanks.

Comment

Any new at all on this problem at all.
                      Thanks

Comment

Hi Guys
                        Just a little news on my HS4 on PI setup.
                        I logged in yesterday and got excited my WIFI led controllers had appeared apart from 1.
                        They worked as well.
                        Don't know what happened to make them appear.

I then rebooted my system and was very disappointed to see they had disappeared again.
                        Booo Hooo.

I looked again this morning and still not their.

It shows it can work but havent got a clue what made it work.
                        Hope Fuzzysb can sort soon.

Comment

Any update on when you maybe able to look at this problem at all.
                          Thanks.

Comment

Any update on when you maybe able to look at this problem at all.
                            Thanks.

Comment

Any update for the Pi yet at all.
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X