Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery doesn't find my devices, but the MagicHome app on my phone finds them fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovery doesn't find my devices, but the MagicHome app on my phone finds them fine

The plugin isn't finding any devices in my house. But my MagicHome app on my phone sees them and controls them. HS3Pro on Windows 10 - just did a fresh reinstall of everything (HS3Pro, plugins) tonight (Mar 6) so I have the latest versions of everything. Lights used to be discovered by the plugin, but it's not seeing them now. Ideas? I restarted the plugin a few times too to try to force a re-discovery...

I realize this is a very late reply, but I had the same issue. I saw in another thread that changing the Send/Receive Timeout to 2000ms in the plug-in Config page allowed devices to be found. After making this change, the plug-in created devices and I could control them as intended. Initially the plug-in found one of my devices, but I could not control it. Making the change allowed full control of both my devices. Hope this helps you or anyone else with the same problem.

Comment

Working...
    X