Version 3.2.x.x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
    On a side note, I flashed a Sonoff 4 CH so I could individually control four lights that were all on the same switch. I discovered that there is a bug with Alexa HUE control. The Tasmota source I have been using (5.9.1) would not allow Alexa to control the lights. There is a work-around published that I implemented in my source. I have the impression that the binary distributions do not contain the workaround as it is a fix for Alexa and not a fix for HUE.

Steve, If I recall you were using a 4 CH so just sharing the information. It actually applies to HUE in general, but previously I was using Belkin rather than Phillips emulation on the Sonoff Basic so never became aware of the issue.
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

I was just informing you about their control via Echo/Alexa. It is an independent subject from MQTT. If you are not using Alexa then never mind.

Comment

Working...
      X