Version 3.3.x.x

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Michael. See it now.

Yes running pop up blocker, ad block and ghostery here on Firefox.

Making Firefox adjustments for HS3.
    [ATTACH]68887[/ATTACH]
    Last edited by Pete; May 18th, 2018, 08:35 PM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel CPU - Mono 5.20
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 5.20

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

Comment

Watching V3.3.8.0 for a bit of time using HTop. Average plugin utilization is good and every once in a while in a 5 minute watch I see spikes of utilization in to the double digits but nothing close to 100% or over 100%.; more like 10 % or 12% using a Haswell iSeries / 16 Gb or Pine64 2Gb computer.

Watching two RPi Red Nodes using OWFS 1-Wire Mosquitto nodes brokers wired to network with one in the attic and the other one in the basement of two story and both currently running Raspberian Stretch. No control or publishing of stuff ...baby steps...

I shut off debug. Also watching the lightning rate per hour and it does appear a storm is brewing here today in the midwest watching rates going up and down and down to zero.

Note that you can see utilization for Homeseer Mono and plugins and general stuff using HTop configured to collapse the view of the threads then filtering for hs mono processes using the HTop configuration. Much more of a focus on Homeseer versus the use of top.

[ATTACH]68888[/ATTACH]

Unrelated to this thread purchased two Sonoff devices with WiFi yesterday. Fixed price for two on Amazon is ~ $15.00 with two day shipping and on Ebay the best price I could find was two for $14.00 with free shipping. Cost is more reasonable the more you buy.

I am going to utilize the initial testing Sonoff units for my DIN mounted dual MeanWell LED power supplies. A few years back built a concoction using multiple DIN power supplies all going to one UPB switch for multiple zones of outdoor LCD lighting (all on or all off). With the Sonoff units I can control individual zones at the 12VDC level for the lighting.
      Last edited by Pete; May 19th, 2018, 10:28 AM.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel CPU - Mono 5.20
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 5.20

Comment

Relating to V3.3.8.0 and help documentation and pop up and viewing here on my local browser (laptop) running Firefox. (thinking it is the same with Chrome) here...
        [ATTACH]68894[/ATTACH]
        1 - disabled the pop up blocker for the Homeseer 3 IP via the exceptions option.
        [ATTACH]68893[/ATTACH]
        2 - used external program option to view PDF. I chose document viewer in Ubuntu. (options are also Adobe PDF viewer which is similar in Windows)
        Note that the external program pops up over the browser session. It is not embedded in the browser window.
        [ATTACH]68895[/ATTACH]
        Last edited by Pete; May 19th, 2018, 04:20 PM.
        - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

The manual is provided in two locations. One is on the HS install at \html\mcsMQTT\mcsMQTT.pdf from where the browser link points. The second is at http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsMQTT.pdf that a user can set a bookmark in their browser to get easy access.

Comment

Working...
          X