Looking for a MQTT thermostat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a MQTT thermostat

Looking to purchased a new WiFi thermostat that I can update using ESP or Tasmota and control it via Mosquitto.

I want it to have a hard switch to turn on an off wireless and manually manage it.

Does one exist?

- Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel CPU - Mono 6.00
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.00

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

https://youtu.be/beSIUfOL7io
    HS 2.2.0.11

Comment

Thank you Pete.

Yeah looking for a WiFi thermostat that I can modify to utilizing Mosquitto.

I do now have my connected OmniStat (serial) to OmniPro 2 panel talking Mosquitto right now and it works nicely with Home Assistant and Homeseer.

The picture below related to devices connected to my OmniPro 2 panel.

Click image for larger version  Name:	OmniPanel.jpg Views:	1 Size:	36.6 KB ID:	1254649

Adding Tasmota based Sonoff temperature / humidity sensors here to the mix and try to add a Mosquitto based Thermostat.

Went to building a new Home Assistant server running Node Red and maybe Broker next. I could also run this stuff on the HS3 server with no issues. Goal here though is to run it all on a Rock64 server inside of the Alarm / Security panel. It will also be a firewall and out of band management device.

- Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel CPU - Mono 6.00
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.534 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.00

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation.

Comment

Working...
      X