X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    Thank you glad there were no big hitches. You do have the last released firmware which was updated in June 2019.

Leave a comment:

• WhitW
    replied
    Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
    Sent today. Should be about 3 days. Email mcsSolutions at CenturyTel do not if you need/want the tracking number
    Wanted to follow up and say thanks! Received the usb dongle and got it setup today.

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    Sent today

Leave a comment:

• chris5a
    replied
    Email and Payment sent. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    Sent today. Should be about 3 days. Email mcsSolutions at CenturyTel do not if you need/want the tracking number

Leave a comment:

• WhitW
    replied
    Payment sent this morning

Sent from my Galaxy S10 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• NAB
    replied
    Asked for a dongle to be sent, arrived in the UK six days later. It's just taken me twenty minutes to get up and running and some devices feeding into my mosquitto box and from there into HomeSeer with mcsMQTT. Works like a charm. Thank you, Michael.

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    mcsSolutions at CenturyTel dot net

Leave a comment:

• metkhoo
    replied
    Provide your mailing address and I will send one. I think the extra shipping cost to England is $15 so the total will be $25 Paypal.
    To what address should I send the money in PayPal? Do you want to private message me on this forum for that?

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    Provide your mailing address and I will send one. I think the extra shipping cost to England is $15 so the total will be $25 Paypal.

Leave a comment:

• metkhoo
    replied
    I am not an expert on Zigbee, but my understanding is that they all operate on the same 2.4 GHz range with channel selection done much like WiFi channel selection. Channel 11 is default for the Zigbee2MQTT, but it is a user-configuration change if you need to move it. I think the operating model is more like WiFi than it is DVD region coding. When looking at the list of devices supported by Zigbee2MQTT I can see that they include many in Europe, USA and China and perhaps others I do not recognize the country or origin.

I have sent the dongle to England and it was successfully used their.
    I would love to try this out. How can I avail myself of one from you? Thanks/Marcus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    I am not an expert on Zigbee, but my understanding is that they all operate on the same 2.4 GHz range with channel selection done much like WiFi channel selection. Channel 11 is default for the Zigbee2MQTT, but it is a user-configuration change if you need to move it. I think the operating model is more like WiFi than it is DVD region coding. When looking at the list of devices supported by Zigbee2MQTT I can see that they include many in Europe, USA and China and perhaps others I do not recognize the country or origin.

I have sent the dongle to England and it was successfully used their.

Leave a comment:

• metkhoo
    replied
    I have received a set of USB dongles and flashed firmware that serves as a generic local (no cloud) Zigbee interface...
    Hi Michael,
    Sorry for the dumb question but is the Zigbee dongle you use compatible with Zigbee end devices worldwide or is it a USA specific frequency?
    Thanks
    /Marcus

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    Yes and sent.

Leave a comment:

• HouseholdGeek
    replied
    Michael McSharry, I'm hoping you still have some of these available... I can use two, if you do!

I've sent the email, and will send the PayPal

Thanks for your work on this Michael.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X