Files corruption or bug?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Files corruption or bug?

Michael McSharry I moved this from mcsSprinklers to here...

I can reproduce the following behavior with HS3 Pro 3.0.0.548 / mcsMQTT 5.2.1.5 / Windows 10 and using mcsMQTT's internal broker. Really puzzled by this. Are my files corrupted or there is a bug?

Here are tests I did:
    1. stop HS, delete all files in <hs folder>/Data/mcsMQTT, restart HS
    2. go to mcsMQTT > MQTT > Associations tab, check "Include Non-Plugin HS Devices", scroll down to a HS device (tried several difference devices, all behaved the same), check "a" to associate it. After this I can see messages getting published on "Statistics" tab.
    3. stop HS, restart HS, go back to mcsMQTT > MQTT > Associations tab. The device previously associated no longer has "a" checked, and "Statistics" tab shows messages are no longer getting published.
    I also tried removing mcsMQTT PI from HS then reinstalling it, still behaved the same.

I should have remembered this earlier. The following is in the change log and the version you are using is 5.2.1.5
    Code:
    PR380 3/31/2020 5.2.1.10 Non plugin device setup not being saved to database
    Pick up the current plugin version http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsMQTT_5_2_4_6.zip
    Extract HSPI_MQTT.exe into the HS folder. mcsMQTT_2020.dll into the \bin\mcsMQTT folder.

I will submit to Updater this week.

Comment

Ah, got it. Downloaded version 5.2.4.6, it solved this problem. Thank you.

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
      I should have remembered this earlier. The following is in the change log and the version you are using is 5.2.1.5
      Code:
      PR380 3/31/2020 5.2.1.10 Non plugin device setup not being saved to database
      Pick up the current plugin version http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsMQTT_5_2_4_6.zip
      Extract HSPI_MQTT.exe into the HS folder. mcsMQTT_2020.dll into the \bin\mcsMQTT folder.

I will submit to Updater this week.

Comment

Working...
      X