X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 questions about charts

Michael,

As in the title:

#1 How do you delete a modified chart from the list of saved charts on the chart page? Maybe I am missing something simple. I wouldn't mind just editing the title, but
    the only way I saw was to save it as an new chart definition, thus the question about deleting an old chart.

#2 I cannot get two values on one chart to use the same scale on the left and right y axes. I will check the little click box - "sync", but it is never saved. I have tried saving, going out of the mcsMQTT plugin setup page, come back and it is unchecked and the two axes have different scales. I have tried filling in both min and max values the same for both axes, clicking the box, saving, going away and coming back and again it is unchecked.

I have included a screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-17 Screenshot.png
Views:	75
Size:	334.1 KB
ID:	1386214
    Thanks for any suggestions

Bruce

You are correct that there are no provisions to delete. I will take care of that. I,m collection some history data to evaluate the multiaxis scaling. Expect to get back to it tomorrow morning.

Comment

OK, Thanks. No hurry
      Bruce

Comment

Updates have been made to address your two items. http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsMQTT_5_2_7_0.zip. Unzip HSPI_MCSMQTT.exe into HS folder. Unzip mcsMQTT_2020.dll into \bin\mcsMQTT folder.

Comment

Michael,
          Thanks for doing this. Works fine. It will delete an unwanted saved chart. It does however, leave the sync button checked, even when loading another
          saved chart.
          Screenshots:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-19 Screenshot(1).png
Views:	23
Size:	326.3 KB
ID:	1386871Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-19 Screenshot.png
Views:	28
Size:	314.1 KB
ID:	1386870
          Bruce

Comment

Fixed in 5.2.7.1 http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsMQTT_5_2_7_1.zip. The sync setting was not being properly saved.

Comment

Working...
            X