MQTT stopped responding to change in mcsSprinkler device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MQTT stopped responding to change in mcsSprinkler device

I have HS device created by the MQTT plug-in that originally reflected the status of Seasonal Shutdown of mcsSprinklers.
    It does not change now, regardless of the status of Sprinklers.
    Other devices, like zone status, continue to respond as they did.
    What is the best way to fix?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

I just tried mcsSprinklers changes in Seasonal shutdown from the Zone Status page. It is setup on the xap/mqtt setup page to send mqtt on value change. I see the mqtt messages mcs7/mcsSprinklers/value/InhibitSeasonalShutdown topic to change payload between 0 and 100. What are you doing differently.

Comment

I have it setup for a State change. 0 - Off, 1 - On.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

It should work with Value change and that is what is being triggered internally within mcsSprinklers.

Comment

Works fine as a value change. Thank you for you quick response.

Comment

Working...
          X