No announcement yet.

Gosund WiFi dimmer switches on sale on Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Last time I tried the OTA it was hit or miss and that is why I went back to the JTAG methodology.

It took all of 15 minutes to update via OTA and then the firmware updates.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.12.X
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.12.X
    HS4 Pro - V4.1.7.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.12.x
    HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Michael McSharry

Not related to OP.

Question: I am still using the combo GDO with an original Sonoff basic module. It works fine. I have an Alexa direct connect issue with it.

When configured with Hue emulation and can see it with Alexa running on Windows 10 or if I do a scan of devices with the Echo show it opens the garage door.

I then shut the garage door toggle on the web gui and it stays shut. It's like the hue device discovery with Alexa toggles it on and opens the garage door.

I know you custom wrote that Tasmota firmware for the GDO. Would it be beneficial to utilize current Tasmota firmware and would it work with the two sensors, temperature sensor and toggle switch?

Just did a scan of devices and see this on the Alexa app.

1 - Garage Door 1 Royal Philips Electronics smart device

2 - Garage Door 1 Hue Light
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.12.X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.12.X
      HS4 Pro - V4.1.7.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.12.x
      HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X