• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Receive a blank payload

Hello

i receive payload from IoBroker (Ical) from my calendar

When i set an event in my calendar, the payload is accepted by mcsMqtt

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 01-07-21 at 05.03 PM.PNG Views:	0 Size:	80.8 KB ID:	1446093

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 01-07-21 at 05.13 PM.PNG Views:	0 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	1446092

If i remove the event, msc mqtt don't accept the blank payload and the event stay in homeseer

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 01-07-21 at 05.15 PM.PNG Views:	0 Size:	46.4 KB ID:	1446094

Traffic with MqttBox:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 01-07-21 at 05.25 PM.PNG Views:	0 Size:	77.0 KB ID:	1446095
    History From Mscmqtt:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 01-07-21 at 05.27 PM.PNG Views:	0 Size:	75.2 KB ID:	1446096

If the event is terminated or killed in calendar , the device in Homesser is not cleared

Can you help me ,
    Thanks

Jean-Francois.

The problem is that a null payload is handled as a request to report current status. I will need to add an option for the user to decide what to do with the null payload.

Comment

Thanks, Michael

Happy new year

Comment

I added the option on the Edit tab for Store Payload. For those that want null payload to trigger status report then they will need to change this setting. You should be good with the defaults. Replace the same file in \data\mcsMQTT contained in the attached zip
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, Michael

Work fine

JF

Comment

Working...
          X