No announcement yet.

Using URL to Poll Multiple PurpleAir Sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for tracking down the polling issue. When I went to the Cloud page and tried to change from GET to TCP_in I see something strange. Looking at the documentation, this doesn't look right. Note that TCP In and Webhook are on the same line and use the same radio button.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 3.57.12 PM.png
Views:	57
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	1535261

The trick of changing from GET to TCP_In and back didn't make the controls appear. Again, from looking at Status/Graphics, the controls look to be properly defined, they just aren't showing on the UI.
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Are you using 5.223.16.0 plugin version? HS3 or HS4 plugin?

Comment

I was still using 5.23.15.1 since I didn't want to restart the plugin nor change the DLLs until I collect any device info you needed for troubleshooting.

I'll re-test with the 5.23.16.0 and let you know. I'm testing on HS4Pi 4.2.8.0.

Edit: Still no controls showing up with 5.23.16.0. Let me know if you want me to collect any device information before I cleanse the system and start over fresh.
        "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Working...
        X