xap-x10.request ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xap-x10.request ??

I use mcsXap to communicate between HS3 and a stand-alone mcsSprinklers. Over the winter I moved HS to a new computer and am just starting to confirm the communication with Sprinklers. When I look at the xAP message viewer, I see lots of messages like these:

xap-header
    {
    v=13
    hop=1
    uid=FF.000D:0000
    class=xap-x10.request
    source=mcs.XapHS3.NUC01
    }
    xap-x10.request
    {
    Device=Dev_watt_curr:12
    Command=dim
    Count=322
    }

xap-header
    {
    v=13
    hop=1
    class=xap-x10.request
    source=mcs.XapHS3.NUC01
    }
    xap-x10.request
    {
    Device=Jon00-PM-03
    Command=dim
    Count=658
    }

xap-header
    {
    v=13
    hop=1
    class=xap-x10.request
    source=mcs.XapHS3.NUC01
    }
    xap-x10.request
    {
    Device=Dev_watt_curr:11
    Command=dim
    Count=634
    }
    They appear to be originating in HS3. What is sending them? Is there a way to prevent them?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

It is due to the house code being between A and P. I need to make an update so that it needs to be explicitly A to P and not something starting between A and P.

Comment

That would be helpful. Thank you.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

See if http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsXap_3_0_0_70_HS3.zip takes care of your issue.

Comment

Much better.
          I'm still getting messages generated for X10 RF devices, but they are infrequent enough that I can live with it. Thank you.

Comment

Can you give me an example of the RF message?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
              Can you give me an example of the RF message?
              This is a PIR. Note: it has a standard X10 address (F7) assigned to it.

xap-header
              {
              v=13
              hop=1
              class=xap-x10.request
              source=mcs.XapHS3.NUC01
              }
              xap-x10.request
              {
              Device=F7
              Command=off
              }

Comment

Checkbox options provided to disable individual schema in mcsXap reporting. Updated to http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsXap_3_0_0_71_HS3.zip

Comment

I'm getting a 404 error when I click on the link for v71.

Comment

Link fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
                      Checkbox options provided to disable individual schema in mcsXap reporting. Updated to http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsXap_3_0_0_71_HS3.zip
                      That eliminates the extraneous messages. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X