Multiplier bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiplier bug

Anyone else experiencing problems with the multiplier not being able to be set lower than 1?

I also have the same problem. When inserting a number lower the 1, ex. 0.1, it just goes back to 1 again. I have tried both with dot-separation and comma-separation.

Did you find any solution for this?

Comment

Anyone with any solution to this problem?

And have anyone heard from the developer the last two years?

Comment

I use .1 and it seems to work just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by wadesready View Post
          I use .1 and it seems to work just fine.
          I have tried over and over again, even after a reinstall and I am not able to get the multiplier to work. Can You please insert a picture of your settings, so I can compare?

Comment

Originally posted by Fandre View Post
            Anyone else experiencing problems with the multiplier not being able to be set lower than 1?
            Har du fått orden på dette?

Comment

Originally posted by SteinarH View Post

Har du fått orden på dette?
              Nei, desverre. Ser han har kommentert at ny oppdatering kommer etter hvert, håper den er rett rundt hjørnet.

Comment

Same problem when I use Firefox, only work with Internet explorer to set 0,1
                After you set 0,1, switching back to firefox show empty field.

Comment

Originally posted by jonas.hellgren View Post
                  Same problem when I use Firefox, only work with Internet explorer to set 0,1
                  After you set 0,1, switching back to firefox show empty field.
                  This worked, many thanks! :-)

Comment

Thanks for the tip! Hope this will get fixed in the next version.
                    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Working...
                    X