test 3.5.5868.34556

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beerygaz View Post
    John I see your issue. And I'm struggling with an HA3 limitation right now, that if I allow you set the device value for such a large range -33k to +33k the value can only be set in increments of 256. I'm working with HST on a solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Beerygaz,

Great to hear that you are working on it together with HST.

Do you have the Proof of Principle that the events are working with the limitation of the large increments?

For my application I don't need the large range but I understand that you would like to support that large range. Which range can currently supported with increments of 1?

---
    John

Comment

Sure. If I reduce the range to -128 to 128 then single digit increments are possible.

Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

12.8 degrees Celsius will be to cold for the living room [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by John245 View Post
          Beerygaz,

Great to hear that you are working on it together with HST.

Do you have the Proof of Principle that the events are working with the limitation of the large increments?

For my application I don't need the large range but I understand that you would like to support that large range. Which range can currently supported with increments of 1?

---
          John
          Hi Beerygaz,

Currently my workaround is calling the CAPI handler by means of a script. For me this is acceptable as I only have a couple of settings that I want to change based on a condition.

I will be happy when you add the "read delay" to the write function in the next release.

---
          John

Comment

Working...
          X