No announcement yet.

Plcbus?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice to hear that (hope that you will try to add support for 3 phase systems)

Comment

Originally posted by lunkan View Post
      Really nice to hear that (hope that you will try to add support for 3 phase systems)
      Yes 3-phase support is planned... however, I have to find an agreement with Kevin first.
      --
      stipus

Comment

Hi all,

Rather than waiting for a plcbus plugin for homeseer could I not use a X10-plcbus convertor

http://x10-hk.com/store/product_info...products_id=42

or will I lose any of the functions plcbus gives me over X10
        Im new to all this so any advise would be great.

Comment

Still no news from Kevin... I hope nothing bad happened to him.
          --
          stipus

Comment

I have no knowledge, but previously he has gone off air due to work commitments - he gets sent to places and drops off the forums for a while, however, in my experience he has always responded eventually.

But I agree - let's hope everything is OK with him.

Malarcy

Comment

Yes I just got a message from him.... he is currently away but will come back soon and will get back to me about this.
              --
              stipus

Comment

Plcbus?

Hi,

I have lots of PLCBUS module working in my home now and I'm desperate for some serious software to controls them. I have the beta plcbus software which is very limited could I use a X10-plc converter to use Homeseer?
                http://x10-hk.com/store/product_info...products_id=42

If so will everything work i.e status request etc?

Comment

Originally posted by stipus View Post
                  I'm currently in the process of reaching an agreement with Kevin to buid the plugin. I have no news as I think he is currently away in holliday, and didn't respond to my emails since August 14th.
                  Would it be possible to use a x10-plcbus convertor and a x10 computer interface to be able to use plcbus modules with HS?

I have lots of plcbus lighting modules now but the limited plcbus software from kevin is ok but if I can use them with HS I could do so much more.

Comment

I never did quite understand if the x10-plcbus converter was 2 way or how much translation it did - you have tro assume that it should work - but it sounds like a native interface and plugin might be the way forward- it should respond quicker and you will probably get more functionality.

Malarcy

Comment

Agreed,

Has anyone had any luck writing a pluging yet or need help beta testing, i have a system installed ready for testing if any one has a plugin?

Is it differcult to write a plugin if not anyideas where to start?

Comment

As soon as Kevin is back, and I can get an agreement with him, I'll start coding the plugin.
                        --
                        stipus

Comment

Danfoss with controllable with homeseer?

Originally posted by hkmod25 View Post
                          Are you interesting in Z-Wave?
                          I have some samples of new Z-Wave, Radiator Thermostat (RA PLUS-w) from Danfoss that I can send for free to some one who can write HomeSeer PlugIn for this unit.
                          Has anyone succeeded in controlling Danfoss with Homeseer?

Comment

I tryed Energy savings lamps with Plcbus with no success. Osram 20W Dimmerabele was not working at all and Megaman 15W Dimmerable (smooth Dimming series) was working a little. Dimms between range a range of 20 - 50 % on the plcbus module. The lamp is dimming up to 100%. Strange, if I dimming up to ca 70- 100% te lamp will start flickering or lights wery little ca 20% get hot and a lot of Hf noise. Cant see Television at all.
                            Maybe the load to the Plcbus dimmer is to little 15-20W. Megaman and 3 or more lamps to one PLCbus dimmer maybe work.

Comment

PLCBUS Connector plugin for HS2 is on track

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=123928

Best regards,
                              --
                              stipus

Comment

The PLCBUS Connector plugin for HS2 is now available.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=124262

Please send me feedback.

Best regards,
                                --
                                stipus

Comment

Working...
                                X