PLCBUS 4206 Four Scene Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLCBUS 4206 Four Scene Mode

I Have setup the 4206 to work as four scene mode.
    I have also make serveral scenes in PLCBUS Connector with names B1, B2, B3, B4 That part is working from HS but how can I use 4206 to control the scenes on HS?
    I have tried go into program mode button 1 once, button 2 (3 times and hold)
    And tried to Test Send the Scene to ON. Have also use the program at same time when 4206 is in learning mode.

Need some help to get it work.

Thanks an best regards
    Tony
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

The Scene crystal switch doesn't do the same as PlcBus scenes...

The scene crystal switch sends several PlcBus commands one after the other.

The best is to use the scene crystal switch to send only one address instead of a sequence of commands, and program the Scene address into the modules using the PlcBus connector plugin.

Example if you want to switch A1, A2, A3 ON.

1) You can have the scene crystal switch send A1-ON, A2-ON, A3 ON. However that's not a good solution.

2) You can have the scene crystal switch send B1-ON and use the PlcBus Connector to program the Scene B1 as A1,A2,A3-ON.

Then it should work the same from the scene Crystal switch and from HomeSeer. The good thing is that only one command is sent (B1-ON or B1-OFF) ... and PlcBus modules A1, A2 and A3 react simultaneously instead of reacting in sequence one after the other.

I hope it's clear ...
    --
    stipus

Comment

Hi Stipus, that is exactly what I am trying to do but I dont know why I cant learn the crystal switch to trigger the hs scene. I mean if the scene is B1. How do I learn the switch to send B1 ON and OFF

/Tony
      Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
      --
      Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
      Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

I don't have the scene crystal switch, so I can't really tell you.

I have a scene micro-module, and with this micro-module, I have to press the setup button (maybe for a few seconds I don't remember), then send the command sequence from any PlcBus transmitter... and the micro-module learns it.

So once the scene is ready within HomeSeer, you need to set the scene crystal switch to learning mode, then send the Scene command from HomeSeer (just press B1 ON from the HS status screen for the scene B1), then exit the crystal switch learning mode.
        --
        stipus

Comment

According to the documentation, to get the Scene crystal switch send B1-ON/OFF you have to:

1) Press button 1 (upper left) one time

2) Press button 2 (down left) 3 times, and on the third time hold it for 5 seconds until leds for buttons 1 & 2 turn off.

3) Send B1-ON using any PlcBus transmitter. If the Scene B1 is already programmed within HomeSeer, you can hit B1-ON from the HomeSeer status page.

4) Press button 1 once to exit setup mode.

Then the crystal switch upper left button should send B1-ON, and down-left button should send B1-OFF

PS: if this doesn't work and you have fast-polling enabled, I suggest you try disabling fast-polling while programming... maybe fast polling rounds are too fast, and the crystal switch does receive a fast polling command before you have time to hit B1-ON on the HS status page.
          --
          stipus

Comment

Working...
          X