Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with PLCBUS Connector 1.30.2.3

Hi Stipus, all

Today I upgraded from v1.23 to v1.30 but whenever I try to get to PCBUS Connector Configuration I get the following error below.

I've try to stop/start the service and have rebooted the computer.

How can I solve the problem?

Jan

===

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Method not found: 'Int32 HSPI_PLCBUS.HSPI.get_FastPollingDelay()'.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Int32 HSPI_PLCBUS.HSPI.get_FastPollingDelay()'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Int32 HSPI_PLCBUS.HSPI.get_FastPollingDelay()'.]
    Settings.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Obje ct sender, EventArgs e) +43
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +73
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +52
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2184
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

There must be a dll version mismatch somewhere.

Please check hspi_plcbus.dll file versions at the following locations:

C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2
    C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\bin
    C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\hspi_plcbus\bin

I fear the version in C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\bin might not have been refreshed by the Homeseer updater.

In this case, try to shutdown HomeSeer, remove the file and restart HomeSeer... The new DLL should be automatically copied when HomeSeer restarts.
    --
    stipus

Comment

Problem solved

Thanks Stipus - one of the versions was indeed not updated.

Thanks for the fast reply.

Jan

Comment

Can you please tell me if the outdated version was the one in
        C:\Program Files\HomeSeer 2\html\bin ?

Because if this is the case, I need to open a HomeSeer support ticket, as this directory is managed by HomeSeer.

Can you please also tell me which version of HomeSeer you are using.

Thanks,
        --
        stipus

Comment

Working...
        X