Needing help with WIFI plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing help with WIFI plugs

I just bought 6 wifi plugs thinking maybe they could be used with HomeSeer. I thought this program did this for me, but just do not understand what I am doing. I have z wave and x10. Hoping someone out there would be able to help me, THANK YOU in advance for any help.
    danielbo

I'm not sure about this plugin but I use this plugin to control my WIFI plugs.
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...ps-tuya-bsobel
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I found two plugins by the name of cps tuya, do I need both of them. Thank you so much for your help.
      danielbo

Comment

Originally posted by danielbo View Post
        I just bought 6 wifi plugs thinking maybe they could be used with HomeSeer. I thought this program did this for me, but just do not understand what I am doing. I have z wave and x10. Hoping someone out there would be able to help me, THANK YOU in advance for any help.
        Maybe if you provided a link or at least a name of the plugs/manufacturer or some info someone could help.

Comment

Smart Life is the manufacturer. They work great with the download for the I phone. I just couldn't figure how to add them to my HomeSeer. I have found so many new things to do with HomeSeer and this is why I bought these WIFI plugins. I thought I saw where you could use them with HomeSeer. Thank you and anyone else that could give me some ideas.
          danielbo

Comment

Rupp, where can I find the plug in? I would really like to try it, Thank you.
            danielbo

Comment

I linked it in my earlier post.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I saw and been to the post, believe I read all of them, but never did find a plug in to use. I found some links leading to a text message, but not understanding what to do with that. I haven't been on top of HomeSeer for a while. so many changes and catch up with. Just looking for a little help to understand on what to do. Thank you.
                danielbo

Comment

I know this sounds like a crazy way to do it, but I created a event to tell Alexa to turn them on and off. It works that is all that counts. Still open for ideas. I did find the zip on the program that Rapp was talking about, but no instructions with it. doesn't tell how to install it or what to do after that.
                  danielbo

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                    I'm not sure about this plugin but I use this plugin to control my WIFI plugs.
                    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...ps-tuya-bsobel
                    when I do that link it takes me to a page of words, do I create a script with that? or what? Thank you
                    danielbo

Comment

Just to confirm, the Plugwise Pro plugin is not capable of switching WiFi plugs. It is designed to work with Plugwise components only, see https://www.plugwise.com.
                      stefxx

Comment

Working...
                      X