Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about plugwise

Hello stefan,

Well nice release, i was waiting for a proper release, nice work!

I have a question if it can work with the tom addon ?
    Im planning to buy tom radiator valve, is this plugin working with those ones, as it needs Adam what's been supported by your plugin.
    i just want to be double sure before i buy them.

regards and thanks for this release!
    just seen it.
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Hi!

Good thing you checked first. As the documentation states, initially there was no support for the Floor, Tom, Koen, Plug and Sting. I spent a small fortune on devices so I had to stop somewhere and get some revenue from the sales of the plugin.

In the meantime I was able to obtain a Plug, so that is working now. Next on the list is the Tom. It would help if you gave access to yours, but in the end I need to own the device myself to give proper support on the plugin. But then it might be a while before I get to buy one.

Thanks!
    stefxx

Comment

Ok that would be no problem if i have them, we are still busy with finishing our home first.
      So if i did read correct at the plugwise website, it needs the adam to function ?
      So i need to buy the Adam gateway first.
      I don't think i need the floor right, because we can control it soon anyway trough homeseer.

regards

Comment

Yes, you will need an Adam to control the Tom or Floor. I currently do not have a Tom or Floor, but I think the main difference is the shape (the Floor is smaller to fit the floorheating distributors) and the Floor only runs on a power adapter (Tom also supports batteries).
        stefxx

Comment

allright, thanks for the info.

As soon as i have the Adam and Tom ordered and setup, i give u access so you can test.
          Im glad to help

Regards

Comment

Maybe it's your lucky day... I'll was finally able to get a Tom for a decent price, just takes a few days before I get it.
            stefxx

Comment

Tom is fully supported with version 4.0.0.5 of the plugin (should be available in the updater shortly). Floor has been added as well, still experimental.
              stefxx

Comment

Wow thats quick,

next month i buy the tom and adam, can't wait to test it.

Many thanks!!

Comment

Hi stef,

Sorry for the very long delay, but now with covid19 i could not reply as im still sick but going better,
                  anyway, i have a plugwise adam and i can test for you if u want.

i did connect it with your plugin and works great, but is there a possibility that i can control the heating system without a thermostat and use a virtual one ?
                  Because right now adam doesnt see my thermostat and can't use it.

and are you planning to bring it over to hs4 ?

regards

Comment

I have an Adam myself, no need for you to test anymore. As you've noticed the Adam is fully supported now. I haven't found a way to control the heating system directly.

Yes, a HS4 version is planned. But it might be several months before anything will be released. I have moved over all my other supported plugins already and working on some new stuff now. Plugwise will come... but later. The current plugin seems to work just fine with HS4.
                    stefxx

Comment

Ok , thank you for your information,

i have 1 question,

1, i did try to set the anna device in homebridge,using the plugin homebridge for homeseer 4 from jvhamon
                      i can't manage to control it, it is added in my devices but the temperature control doesn't work, is there any work arround ?

regards

Comment

Working...
                      X