KL130 not in the device list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KL130 not in the device list

Hello! First of all, thank you for writing this plugin. I am using it with two HS100 SmartPlugs and it has worked out of the gate from day one. Bravo!

I just purchased a KL130 Smart MultiColor bulb and I'm struggling with this one. The plugin does detect it and it creates a device for it, but it does not show up in the list of available devices when I write an event. I have attached a screenshot to help visualize this.

I have tried deleting the device and re-adding, I have deleted the device then disabled/re-enabled the plugin, and even deleted the plug in and reinstalled. Oh, and I also restarted HS. I think I really messed something up!

Any advice?

Thanks,

Brian

Originally posted by bpm32 View Post

I just purchased a KL130 Smart MultiColor bulb and I'm struggling with this one.
    Unfortunately I have to hard code the model numbers. I will update the plugin for the KL series and publish a new vesion. Probably tomorrow.
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

I'm sorry to send more work your way, but thank you so much! I appreciate your help!

Brian

Comment

Here is beta version 19.5.22. I've tested it and it seems to be working with the existing devices that I have. I don't have a KL130 but if you wouldn't mind testing it, I would appreciate it. I would first try changing the colors by going into the HS device itself and selecting the TPSmartHome tab and try changing the colors there. Then you can try it in an event.
        Let me know the results. You can just copy the .exe in the zip file to replace your old one in the HS3 directory. Let me know if you need more specific instructions.
        Attached Files
        James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

This seems to be working fine in my initial testing from both the device tab and through an event. Thank you so much for writing this plugin and for updating it to include this Smart Bulb.

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by bpm32 View Post
            This seems to be working fine in my initial testing from both the device tab and through an event. Thank you so much for writing this plugin and for updating it to include this Smart Bulb.

Brian
            Yay!. Thanks for the feedback.
            James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Working...
            X