TP-link models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TP-link models

Let me add my thank you for writing this plug-in. I use HS extensively and would like to add smart plugs to the mix. I have added an HS100 without any issues. An HS103 was discovered (using the Kasa app) and added to HS3. However, it is not controllable from HomeSeer. Type is listed as unknown.

Is the HS103P2(US) included in the updated model list. Is there somewhere to review which models are included?

Originally posted by x10pf View Post
    Is the HS103P2(US) included in the updated model list. Is there somewhere to review which models are included?
    Unfortunately right now I have the models hard coded. I will add this one and post it as beta today. I have HS103(US) but hadn't seen the HS103P2.

I will create the ability to add models. I as is needed. I do have a way to interrogate the devices to see their capabilities but I will have to see how well that works.

James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Here is beta version 19.5.25. I don't have an HS3 so please test for me. You can just copy the .exe in the zip file to replace your old one in the HS3 directory. Let me know if you need more specific instructions
      Attached Files
      James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Thank you for the quick response. I updated the exe and tried controlling the plug without success. I deleted the device from HS3 and tried discovering it again. The broadcast found it (didn't need to use the Kasa approach like last time). Re-adding it to HS3 still shows as an unknown device and is not controllable. These are the details shown:

Device Details
        tplink_alias : Office light
        tplink_ip : 192.168.1.29
        tplink_model : HS103(US)
        tplink_poll_priority : 3
        tplink_power_change : false
        pollPriority : 3
        DevRef : 485
        MacAddress : D80D17D35A14
        needsFixing : False
        Alias : Office light
        HSAddress : D80D17D35A14
        Hostname : 192.168.1.29
        DeviceType : 0
        OutletNum : GetPropValue(OutletNum) not valid/found
        Model : HS103(US)

Hope that helps.
        Pat

Comment

Thank you for the quick response. I updated the exe and tried controlling the plug without success.
          Can you verify that the version has been updated by looking in the plugin status page (From the plugin menu)? I am guessing you had to restart HS3 to update the exe. Is that correct?
          James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

My apologies, I did not restart HS, thinking updating the exe was all I needed to do (I know better). After a restart, deleting the previous device, and adding it back in, all is working. Thank you for your patience and pointing out the potential problem.

Comment

My apologies, I did not restart HS, thinking updating the exe was all I needed to do (I know better). After a restart, deleting the previous device, and adding it back in, all is working. Thank you for your patience and pointing out the potential problem.
              Yay!
              James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Working...
              X