Error logged on startup of HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error logged on startup of HS3

Just noticed that I am getting this error on startup of HS3. However, things do seem to be working OK.

Starting up....

5/26/2019 7:32:39 PM ~!~Error~!~Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_TPLinkSmartHome_old.exe Class: HSPI_TPLinkSmartHome_old.HSPI->
    5/26/2019 7:32:41 PM ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~Initializing plugin TPLinkSmartHome ...
    Startup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information.

Originally posted by logbuilder View Post
    HSPI_TPLinkSmartHome_old.exe Class: HSPI_TPLinkSmartHome_old.HSPI->
    5/26/2019 7:32:41 PM ~!~Starting Plug-In~!~Initializing plugin TPLinkSmartHome ...
    Startup Complete, 1 errors detected, check the log for more information.
    Homeseer tries to load anything that starts with an HSPI and is an exe as a plugin (kind of a guess based on prior experience). It looks to me that you
    renamed a version of the plugin with an _old.exe. Homeseer doesn't know the difference and will try to load it as a plugin but the internals of the plugin don't match hence the error. You could try re-naming the _old.exe to something withouth the exe and hspi.
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Thanks. It likely is an old version I saved before moving in a new version. I'll delete it.

Comment

Working...
      X