No HS Log entries for device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No HS Log entries for device

Thanks for this plugin! Installed and working for my one device so far: HS100. Couple questions:
    1. How do I get log entries to display? I'm getting no entries in HS Log when HS100 device is activated/deactivated by an event or by web control. Device DOES activate/deactivate, just no log entry. Other devices in same event do show log entries.
    2. Getting HS Log warning message:
    Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\TPLinkSmartDevices Status
    Plugin version per status page: 19.6.3.1
    HS3 3.0.0.478 (Windows)
    Plug-Ins Enabled: drhsIpPlugIn:,BLRadar:,UltraRachio3:,Tasker Plugin:,TPLinkSmartHome:,UPB:,Z-Wave:,EnvisaLink:,MyQ

Originally posted by Jayhawk View Post
    Thanks for this plugin! Installed and working for my one device so far: HS100. Couple questions:
    1. How do I get log entries to display? I'm getting no entries in HS Log when HS100 device is activated/deactivated by an event or by web control. Device DOES activate/deactivate, just no log entry. Other devices in same event do show log entries.
    Sorry for the delay in response.

1) Can you go into the device config and uncheck "Do not log commands from this device". That should start showing events on the log.
    2) On the missing file issue, that worries me a bit. Do you have a new menu under plugins for the TPLinkSmartHome? And can you acess both web pages?
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Thanks... forgot about the "Do not log...." config.
      Yes I have the menu and can access both web pages from the menu.

Another thing I noticed... when controlling the HS100 from an Event, the "Control a Device" command dropdown has four lines to select: 1) blank 2) On 3) Off and 4) <font color = 'red'>Offline</font>
      This is no problem for usage but that fourth selection may indicate an issue to you.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jayhawk View Post
        Thanks... forgot about the "Do not log...." config.
        Yes I have the menu and can access both web pages from the menu.

Another thing I noticed... when controlling the HS100 from an Event, the "Control a Device" command dropdown has four lines to select: 1) blank 2) On 3) Off and 4) <font color = 'red'>Offline</font>
        This is no problem for usage but that fourth selection may indicate an issue to you.

Thank you for pointing that out. I will fix it early next week.
        James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Working...
        X