Plugin intermittently crashing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigstevep View Post
    Keoni The Hubitat hub and HS mcsHubitat Plugin works great together. If you don’t have a HT hub already you are in luck as they are back in stock and its the new C-7 which has the Zwave 700 chip (of course backwards compatible). I just got mine yesterday so I’ll play with it over the weekend upgrading my C-7 hubs. Anyway:

I only built the the plugin because I wanted tplink devices integration for myself. The Hubitat seems to have some promise. I have some questions
    1. Does it allow you to control the color/color temp/brightness/etc of the corresponding tpLink devices?
    2. Does it support the led light string (I still can't figure out how to support it other than on/off)
    3. Does it support all the energy monitoring/events for the energi devices such as the HS110?

It might be worth the bucks if those things can now be used in Homeseer. Please let me know. Thanks.

James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Originally posted by jasv View Post
      I apologize but both work and school have been much tougher than I thought. I am guessing 2 more weeks before i can get to anything. I will post the HS4 version this weekend but it is incomplete. It does let you control most devices but it hasn't been very thoroughly tested.
      I posted version 2020.8.2.1. It is a alpha version but it might be useful.
      James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Originally posted by jasv View Post

I only built the the plugin because I wanted tplink devices integration for myself. The Hubitat seems to have some promise. I have some questions
        1. Does it allow you to control the color/color temp/brightness/etc of the corresponding tpLink devices?
        2. Does it support the led light string (I still can't figure out how to support it other than on/off)
        3. Does it support all the energy monitoring/events for the energi devices such as the HS110?

It might be worth the bucks if those things can now be used in Homeseer. Please let me know. Thanks.
        All the following are supported:
        • Plug Switch: HS100, HS103, HS105, HS200, HS210, KP100: On, Off, Refresh, Quick Poll.
        • Dimming Switch: HS220: On, Off, Level, Refresh, Quick Poll.
        • Energy Monitor Plug: HS110: On, Off, Refresh, Quick Poll, Energy Monitor functions.
        • Multi Plugs: KP200, HS107, KP303, KP400: On, Off, Refresh, Quick Poll for each plug on the device.
        • Energy Monitor Multi Plug: HS300: On, Off, Refresh, Quick Poll, Energy Monitor functions for each plug on the device,
        • Mono Light Bulbs: KB100, LB100, LB110, KL110, LB200, KL50, KL60: On, Off, Level, Refresh
        • Color Temperature Bulbs: LB120, KL120: On, Off, Level, Circadian Mode, Color Temperature, Refresh
        • Color Bulbs: KB130, LB130, KL130, LB230: On, Off, Level, Circadian Mode, Color
        Through the Kasa app you can:
        • Unbind a device: Remove the device from the Kasa Website (local use only)
        • Bind a device: Put the device back on the Kasa Website
        • Turn Off LED
        • Turn On LED
        • Reboot an individual device
        I don't have any bulbs to test but reports are that they work well. Since you are using the Hubitat Maker URL and the mcsHubitat plugin to get them into HS that has to be tested. Michael did a lot of work on his mcsHubitat plugin getting the HT bulbs directly into HS that work now so I think that they would be fine too.

I've been using the Kasa app for awhile now without issues. I really like the Unbind as it leaves everything local so much better security. The only thing you need the Kasa website for now is adding devices to your WiFi network. Once done then you and unbind them. If you want to add them back to the Kasa website just go in the app and bind them back.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
        X