LIFX bulbs don't report "last change" as same time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIFX bulbs don't report "last change" as same time

The LIFX bulbs when shut off/on by event sometimes do not show the "last change" times as the same even though they are being turned on/off together. Is there a fix for this? See pic
    Attached Files

Follow Up

I will try again to see if anyone has this happening to your LIFX bulbs. I have two of these and they are tied to an event which turns them off at the same time. But as you can see by the pic (above) that they show going off at different times but in fact they go off at the same time.

Anyone have this situation?

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
      I will try again to see if anyone has this happening to your LIFX bulbs. I have two of these and they are tied to an event which turns them off at the same time. But as you can see by the pic (above) that they show going off at different times but in fact they go off at the same time.

Anyone have this situation?
      Did you look at the timestamp after the event ran? It's possible the LIFX bulb reported as offline (lost network for > 20 seconds), then back to an Off status once the network connection was restored.

Regards,
      Ultrajones
      Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

The log shows the event ran at 8:20:24 and the pic below shows one of them a few seconds later but the other way off.

Where do I look to see if the bulb was offline at that time?
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X