Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LIFX Bulbs Not Showing Change on UI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LIFX Bulbs Not Showing Change on UI

    I discovered this am that when I turn the LIFX bulbs on via the minimote that the lights come on and the log shows they came on but the status in the UI does not change and still shows them as off. I have an event that turns them on in the am using motion and that works fine and shows the correct status on the UI. I am on 136.

    Anyone know why or has this problem also? thanks

  • #2
    I have been struggling to identify an edge condition that causes the UDP listener to stop receiving packets. This means if an external app controls the lights, the UI won't reflect the current state. However, the plug-in will sill be able to control the lights. I have made some changes to the code that will cause the listener to reset if no packets have been received for a period of time. Please download UltraLighting3 HSPI version 3.0.6427.20560 and let me know if you're still experiencing the issue after a few days.

    Regards,
    Ultrajones
    Last edited by Ultrajones; August 7th, 2017, 07:08 PM.
    Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
      I have been struggling to identify an edge condition that causes the UDP listener to stop receiving packets. This means if an external app controls the lights, the UI won't reflect the current state. However, the plug-in will sill be able to control the lights. I have made some changes to the code that will cause the listener to reset if no packets have been received for a period of time. Please download UltraLighting3 HSPI version 3.0.6427.20560 and let me know if you're still experiencing the issue after a few days.

      Regards,
      Ultrajones
      The upgrade was a success. The minimote was able to turn the lights on/off and the status reflected the change. I am using easytrigger on the minimotes to toggle the lights just in case that helps in any way.

      Thanks for the fix. If anything changes I will let you know but I don't expect any problems.

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi,

        I discovered this morning that the updates I made caused the plug-in to consume 100% CPU. Please update to the version I just uploaded to the HomeSeer updater.

        Regards,
        Ultrajones
        Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ultrajones View Post
          Hi,

          I discovered this morning that the updates I made caused the plug-in to consume 100% CPU. Please update to the version I just uploaded to the HomeSeer updater.

          Regards,
          Ultrajones
          I have upgraded and everything still works great. Thanks for the update and reply.

          Comment

          Working...
          X